Monday 31 October 2011

My Exam Songs

Each exam period I get addicted to a song and listen to it obsessively up until the point of the exam while I am cramming. I am writing this right now while cramming. But these songs have served as my crutch and have deeper meanings than the songs themselves. Good old music therapy. I highly recommend these songs as they have stood behind me in tough times. In the very least I can promote these songs as I owe them so much more.


Click each link below for the song mentioned.


1st year- Fall Term


Bad Romance by Lady Gaga


1st Year- Winter Term


American Honey by Lady Antebellum


2nd Year- Fall Term


The Dog Days Are Over by Florence and the Machine


2nd Year- Winter Term


Fly Over States by Jason Aldean


3rd Year- Fall Term


You Don't Know Jack- Luke Bryan 




Honorable Mentions:


Fast by Jason Aldean


The United States of Pop 2009 (Blame it on the Pop) by DJ Earthworm


How 'Bout Them Cowgirls by George Strait 

No comments:

Post a Comment