Thursday 24 March 2011

I Need Some Shuteye

Hello World,


I want to move mountains, I want to be what people refer to as a mover and a shaker, I want to think outside the box and break boundaries set forth by others to discourage me and lastly I want to take risks.
I still haven't chosen my career path. I don't want to get lost trying to climb the corporate ladder. I hope I never forget that I said this. 


My first inspiration for moving mountains:
Kid, you’ll move mountains! So…be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray or Mordecai Ale Van Allen O’Shea, you’re off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting.So…get on your way!
-Dr. Suess, author of Oh! The Places You'll Go! 


My everlasting admiration for Dr. Suess will be described in further detail on future date 


Good night, 


Love the Mover and the Shaker 

No comments:

Post a Comment